In preparation to the party season, I’m all about my hair looking brighter and more fabulous than Oxford Street Christmas Lights! As you know I’ve been using Philip Kingsley products for sometime (you can read more here) and I’ve definitely noticed a huge difference. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t achieve hair that shines too. Thanks to Philip Kingsley’s Winter Hair Wishes – a brand new, limited edition Christmas gift set that includes award winning, cult products which promise to deliver good hair days for all this Christmas and new year.
‘Tis the season to sparkle with Philip Kingsley
Winter Hair Wishes is the ultimate pampering gift set for anyone wanting to revitalise and boost their hair during and after the festive season. It includes all the full size essentials to care for your hair from start to finish and is packaged in a sparkling luxury washbag, perfect to see you into the new year in style. Can you believe this incredible gift set is yours for only £55 and is worth over £105! As I mentioned before, you will receive cult products which include;
- Elasticizer 150ml – Deeply conditioning, adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine
- Body Building Shampoo 250ml – Volumizing shampoo for thicker, fuller hair
- Moisture Balancing Conditioner 250ml – Provides moisture where needed most, mid-lengths and ends
- Maximizer 125ml – The ultimate volumizer, adds body and lift for thicker, fuller hair
- PK Prep Plumping Cream 100ml – Instant volume, weightless thickening cream
Winter Hair Tips
- Elasticizer – You are going to love this world’s first pre-shampoo hair treatment. Elasticizer adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine to all hair types. It feels really creamy to touch and wonderfully hydrating for the hair whilst leaving your locks soft and tangle-free. I have fine, long hair and the majority of treatments are too heavy for my tresses, however this treatment works perfectly and makes my hair feel softer and silkier too. I would suggest using Elasticizer twice a week to help condition your hair during this party season.
- Body Building Shampoo – If you have fine hair like myself this shampoo makes your tresses manageable and easy to style. It thickens the appearance of each individual strand from root to tip and gives weightless body and bounce. I’ve found by using this body building shampoo my hair is left looking fuller and thicker without limpness.
- Moisture Balancing Conditioner – This best-selling Philip Kingsley conditioner is ideal for medium or chemically processed fine hair. It delivers moisture to the mid-lengths and ends and contains anti-static conditioning agents to provide control and manageability.
- Maximizer – This volumizing styling spray is ideal for fine, limp and flyaway hair. Providing super body and maximum volume, Maximizer holds the hair whilst adding shine and smoothing frizz. Perfect for use on wet hair, but you can also use it on dry hair as a setting lotion. I’ve found that it really makes my hair feel and appear fuller and thicker, I’ve tried an awful lot of styling sprays, and this has got to be the best as it’s not sticky or too heavy for my tresses.
- PK Prep Plumping Cream – This modern, weightless formula is the ideal alternative to a traditional, sticky volumising mousse. The luxurious cream helps to create thicker and fuller hair in an instant and without a trace of residue. Ideal for adding body to fine or limp hair – consider this your hair boost in a bottle.
Philip Kingsley Christmas Giveaway!
That’s right! I’ve teamed with Philip Kingsley to give you and a friend the ultimate gift this Christmas! The lucky winner will receive Winter Hair Wishes AND Heavenly Hair Collection! This way both you and a friend will have great hair days this Christmas and new year.
For a chance to win, all you have to do is comment below and share this post on Facebook tagging your friend who’d you love to share this giveaway with.
Psst – This Philip Kingsley Christmas Giveaway is open to UK residents only and you must be over the age of 16 to enter. Competition ends midnight 10/12/2017 – Good Luck!
Photography c/o Lara Jane Thorpe