Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting

Percy & Reed

It was only a matter of weeks ago I was presenting Ageless Beauty events for M&S. The day was filled with lots of beauty hints and tips for all ages. The great part about hosting something like this is the amount of popular products I get introduced to.

With this in mind, Percy & Reed is a new found favourite. After speaking to their representative on the day, I was SO keen to test their products which are hugely popular in M&S stores and I’m positive everywhere else too. With an extensive haircare range to choose from I decided to start with the Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Cleanse & Nourish and Wonder Balm.

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Cleanse & Nourish

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Cleanse & Nourish

Ok, so in all honesty I was a little dubious at first, a no-lather cleanser which you leave on for only a matter of minutes, rinse out and you’re done in one – No conditioner needed! Really? Yes really. It actually works. I would recommend using the wonder cleanse a few times as it does feel a little strange at first, the good news is that you will feel a positive change in your hair straight away. There are no sulphates or detergents in this and the formula is 97% natural (the remaining 3% is from preservatives that help keep the natural ingredients). The rose geranium, lavender, peppermint essential oils, avocado and jojoba oils are what help nourish and strengthen the hair. Just think about the amazing results and the time you will be saving yourself during morning showers without having to use conditioner – win win.

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm

At last, a super-power styling balm for all. This is, as they say, the cream de la cream. A miracle leave-in balm, to be exact, which helps give you (deep breath); moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, softness, light, hold, high humidity protection and manageability. Or, short version, all you need for beautifully, healthy looking flawless hair. After applying this balm to towel dried hair, you can see the results in seconds. For me, my hair is soft, manageable, easy to style and as my hair is very fine and doesn’t have much volume, this product has been a miracle.

Percy & Reed has treatments to provide everything from intensive repair (whatever your hair type) to a cosmetic veil of shine with masks, primers and glosses – there’s plenty to choose from and your hair will love you for it!

Share:
Post in collaboration with Percy & Reed

2 Comments

  1. Amy Green
    4:09 pm / 4:09 pm

    I’ve never tried P&R – but gonna give it a go now!

  2. Laura F
    4:10 pm / 4:10 pm

    OOH FAB!

New Life Social Newsletter
Be the first to know! Sign up to receive exclusive content, discount codes and much more...
No Thanks
Thanks for signing up!
Your information is safe and will never be shared.
Don't miss out. Subscribe today.
×
×