The bomber jacket has been a top trend for these past few years and I’m so happy to see that there’s lots of alternative styles this spring/summer. From embellishment details, slogan and pop art motifs, to colour blocking designs – there’s literally a look to suit all. For trends, I saw a lot of Athleisure on the catwalk this season. Expect to see an update on the sports luxe trend for the up-and-coming year ahead. For inspiration, Ashley Williams nailed this look during LFW. If you’re like me, and are always looking for a current feminine twist, here’s my top tips on how to wear the bomber jacket.
How To Wear The Bomber Jacket
- Pair it with a monochrome or neutral palette.
- Keep it casual with a pair of or ripped denim jeans and a simple white T-Shirt.
- Dress the look up with a killer pair of heels.
- Think about the fit first. Don’t go too oversized.
- Try not to go down the traditional route, why not consider a fresher alternative.
What do you think of this bomber jacket from NEXT? Isn’t it perfect for spring. The colour palette is so easy to work into your wardrobe. The style is current due to its popper front and contrast panels, yet it is classic enough to wear through into the evening. For me it ticks all the style boxes!
Get The Look
*Bomber Jacket Next
Sunglasses Noughts and Kisses