I’m so excited not only to be reviewing September’s Cohorted Beauty Box but there’s also a giveaway too! Just a little something to thank you for your love and support here on LifenStyle! I’m forever grateful to you, my stylish family.
This month, Cohorted HQ has packed the perfect Beauty Box for the transition of seasons. So without further ado, here’s what’s in Septembers edition…
Cargo Land Down Under Eye Shadow
Inspired by the fabled sights and beaches of Australia, this palette features sunburnt browns and golds that flatter all skin-tones. Cool toned shades in ocean-hued blues and a bright foliage green add pops of colour that is perfect for year round! The palette includes 6 matte and 6 shimmer shades. A versatile, dual-ended eye shadow brush delivers professional results. And a black eye liner pencil (sharpenable) which completes the look. RRP £35.00
Joey – Beige Matte
Beach – Pale Gold Shimmer
Suntan – Medium Pink Brown Shimmer
Opera – Pale Beige Matte
Koala – Medium Yellow Brown Matte
Sand – Gold Shimmer
The Rocks – Medium Red Brown Matte
Bridge – Deep Brown Gold Shimmer
Domain – Green Shimmer
Manly – Turquoise Matte
Bondi – Deep Blue Shimmer
Ferry – Deep Brown Matte
Long-wearing and crease proof, these luxurious eye shadows can be worn alone or blended together to create limitless possibilities.
How to use:
1. Using the eye shadow brush apply eye shadows onto the eye lid, crease, brow bone and outer corner. For longer wear and richer colour, prep the entire eye lid first with an Eye Primer.
2. To line the eyes with the Eye Pencil, dot the pencil along the base of the lash line in evenly spaced intervals across the entire eye. Next, go back and connect the dots; fill in the gaps to create one, uninterrupted line. Repeat for a thicker line. For a softer line or a smoldering effect, smudge and blend.
MAC False Lashes Extreme: Black
Fashionably false in look, but honestly real, this mascara’s key benefits of volume and curl are matched by a dramatically exaggerated end look. The unique edge: The ultra-thickening formula in combination with the plush-’em-up action of its unique double-lush brush douses lashes in a deluxe dose of carbon black pigment with each stroke. The result is incredibly magnified and multiplied lashes that are thick, long, curled and full-feathered.
Brand Discovery: Percy and Reed
Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery
Struggling with the “hair hangover”? You know the signs; dull, limp, lacklustre hair that looks and feels frazzled. Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery works to transform your hair while you sleep. This ingenious, leave-in treatment absorbs instantly into dry hair (no messing!), helping to nourish, rehydrate and even to repair damage. RRP £18.00
Natural protein boosts the hair’s ability to retain moisture, while potent conditioning agents resist humidity, fight frizz and boost shine.
How to use:
1. Apply to dry hair, distributing it well from root to tip and concentrating on dry or damaged areas.
2. Wait a few second whilst the product dries in and then it’s fine to leave, no need to protect your pillows.
3. In the morning shampoo your hair. No conditioner needed, just dry or style as desired!
Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo
Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo gives your hair a beautiful ‘just-washed’ look even if you haven’t the time to wash it. Their unique formulation soaks up excess oil and cleanses the scalp, leaving your hair looking fresh, shiny and shimmering. Easy Peasy.
Ideal for all hair types between washes as a quick-fix makeover for dull, lifeless, lacklustre hair. The formulation plumps up the hair to help revitalise style and shine. Use to refresh and revive the hair between washes.
For increased control and best results, spray onto a brush and work through the hair from roots to ends. Shake well before every use until you hear the ‘formula activator’ moving inside the can. RRP £12.00
How to use:
1. Shake the can well before every use until you hear the aggravator ball moving inside the can.
2. Spray evenly into the roots area from 20cm away.
3. Massage into the roots with fingers to distribute evenly and help absorb excess oil.
Kure Bazaar French Rose Nail Polish
Kure Bazaar “The Good Nail Philosophy” focuses on healthier nails in colour, day after day. Through fashion and the seasons there’s finally a polish that’s Eco-Trendy and of course not tested on animals.
An Exclusive first for Cohorted members! RRP £15.00
How to use:
1. For best results apply to a base coat.
2. Follow with two thin coats of colour. For easy application, apply a dot in the middle upper top of the nail, then swipe the dot down leaving a little gap at the cuticle, then swipe each side of the nail.
Fancy getting your hands on any of the products above plus more!?! Well here’s the all important Cohorted giveaway details below… Good Luck!!!