As soon as we hit these lighter and brighter days, the first thing I want to embrace (besides a new wardrobe) is summer colour nail varnishes. To be honest I’ve been hoarding some polishes for a number of years, even though some had become gloopy, it was time to have a serious sort-out. After I had made my cull, it was clear that I needed to invest in some brighter colours.
As you can see both colours are bright and fabulous. I really, really love these colours – it’s a must-buy because they’re nice, smooth and easy to apply. I would recommend two coats of nail varnish to achieve maximum colour. Each polish is priced at £6.50 but should you get the chance to visit Jack Wills at Gunwharf Quays premium retail outlet the price is discounted to £3.
Did you know…
- Nail polish originated in China as early as 3000 BC.
- Women spend more than £29,000 on nail varnishes in their lifetime.
- Nail Varnish should last a year.
- Painting your nails is prohibited on airplanes.
- Opened bottles of nail polish only last about two years.
- The most expensive nail polish costs $250,000.
No, that’s not a typo. The colour, Black Diamond King, is made with 267 carats worth of black diamonds!
Have you ever purchased a nail varnish from Jack Wills? If so, what’s your favourite colour?